This Dehydrated Zucchini Chips Recipe is SO good. Full of flavors, slightly spicy. Amazing.
The ONLY downside.. the serving is so small. Seriously, you have no idea how small that 1 1b of zucchini is going to get. And you are not going to want to share.. lol. Basically this recipes makes one nice sized serving for one person.. yep one. But I am marking it 1-2 servings.
- 1 lb (about 4 cups) thin sliced Zucchini*
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp olive oil (this can be omitted)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Note: I cut my zucchini on a mandoline slicer. I did both the thin and thick slices. The thin turned out much better and crispier.
- In a medium bowl whisk salt, pepper, olive oil (if used), and vinegar
- Add sliced zucchini
- Toss with the “dressing” to coat.
- Arrange slices on dehydrator trays
- Dehydrate at 135 degrees for 5-6 hours or until crispy
Source of this Dehydrated Zucchini Chips Recipe is frugallivingmom.com