Lemonade cupcakes with a hidden surprise! These sweet and tart lemon flavored cupcakes filled with raspberry jam.
- 1 1/4 cups cake flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure lemon extract
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 3 cups icing of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare muffin or cupcake tin with liners. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add cake flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk; set aide.
- In bowl of a stand mixer, add eggs and beat with sugar for one minute. Add vanilla extract, lemon extract, lemon juice, zest and oil. Stir in sour cream and blend until combined.
- With mixer speed on low, slowly add flour mixture, until ingredients are just incorporated. Do not over beat.
You can find complete recipes of this Raspberry Filled Lemonade Cupcakes in imperialsugar.com