I love Pasta Alfredo, it’s one of my favorite pasta recipes and this version is even better than the original. You’re going to love this recipe because it’s simple, creamy, only 9 ingredients needed and it’s ready in 25 minutes!
I’m not vegan, but I don’t feel well after eating dairy products, so I’m looking for easy and delicious alternatives like this Vegan Pasta Alfredo recipe.
This Vegan Pasta Alfredo is healthier than the original recipe and it’s dairy and gluten free. We’ve used gluten-free spaghetti made with corn and rice flour. This pasta is so delicious and you’ll find no difference.
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cauliflower (100 grams)
- ¾ cup almond milk (175 milliliters)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 4,2 ounces gluten-free uncooked spaghetti (120 grams)
- Cook the minced garlic with olive oil until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the almond milk and bring it to boil. Add the salt, pepper, chopped cauliflower and cook until it’s soft, about 7 minutes.
You can find complete recipes of this VEGAN PASTA ALFREDO in simpleveganblog.com